martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

Wouldn't you miss me at all?


















It's awfully considerate of you to think of me there








and I'm most obliged to you for making it clear















that I'm not there



















and I never knew the room could be so big










and I never knew the room could be so blue








and I'm grateful that you threw away my old shoes

















and brought me here instead dressed in red













And I'm wandering who could be writing this song









I don't care if the sun don't shine










I don't care if nothing is mine















and I don't care I'm nervous with you














I'll do my loving in the winter















And the sea isn't green
















and I love the queen

















and what exactly is a dream




















and what exactly is a joke.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario